UKRAINE, July 11,2022
1. General provisions
1.2. This document describes:
- what personal data of customers, as well as other persons who have accessed or use the site, mobile application, our web client and/or our other sites, products and services (hereinafter - Resources), which contain links to this Policy, is collected by Vikonavets ;
– the purpose for which such personal data is collected;
– methods of processing and use of collected personal data;
- storage terms of stored personal data;
- other issues related to the processing of personal data by the Contractor.
1.3. By using the resources, you understand that the Contractor will collect and use personal information about you in the manner, scope and purpose described in the Policy.
1.5. This Policy does not apply to any other third-party websites and mobile applications that you may use, including those linked to the Resources. You should read the privacy policies of third parties before clicking on any links.
1.6. We encourage you to read this Policy in its entirety to ensure that you are fully informed.
2. About the Performer:
2.1. The executor is the FOP Minchenko Veronika Viktorivna, which is registered in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. EDRPOU code – 3319208609. Location: Irpin, Ukraine.
2.2. In this Policy:
- the term "Client" means anyone (except the Contractor) who agrees to the terms of this Policy and has purchased the Contractor's services by paying for the services or uses the Contractor's online resources.
- the term "third parties" means anyone (except the Contractor and Clients) and persons who agree to the terms of this Policy.
3.1. If you have any questions regarding the Policy - write to us by e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2. Our location: Irpin, Ukraine
4. How do we collect information?
4.1. In order to improve our Resources, for marketing purposes, as well as in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, we collect information about visitors to our Resources, users of our services, the devices they use, their geolocation.
4.2. We collect relevant information directly from you when you fill out registration forms on our website or use our service, indicating your name, surname, email address, phone number, company you work for, position, and other information.
4.3. We usually collect other information about devices, browsers, geolocation, automatically without indicating this data when filling out the form.
4.4. You choose whether to visit our sites, download our applications, provide us with relevant information or not. In some cases, without providing us with the relevant information, you will not be able to use our relevant services and/or products.
5. Information we collect about you
5.1. You provide us with information about yourself when you:
– Register or log in to your Resource account.
– You download, sign or view an electronic document.
– Create or edit your user profile.
- Contact technical support.
- Leave comments.
- You fill out the forms, indicating in them: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, company you work for, position, as well as other information.
5.2. Examples of information you provide include: name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, and other information.
5.3. We also receive information about third parties when you:
- leave comments with a link to third parties
- you invite friends.
5.4. You have the right not to share this information.
6. Information We Collect Automatically
6.1. We automatically collect information about you and your devices when you use our services, even when you use our Resources without authorization.
6.2. Information we collect automatically includes:
Information about: the device from which you access the Resources, use the service and transaction data. In some cases, we receive information in the form of:
• IP addresses.
• Precise geolocation information that you allow to be used (usually from your mobile device).
• Unique device identifiers and device attributes, such as operating system and browser type.
• Usage data such as: weblog data, links and exit pages, URLs, platforms, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, viewed pages, their content and order, the amount of time the user was on the page, the date and time of using our services, the frequency of using our services, error logs and other similar information.
7. Cookies and related technologies
9. Use of information
9.1. In general, we collect, use (process) and store your information to provide our services, to adjust and improve them, to develop new services and to sell our products. Below are some examples of how we use the information we process:
- We provide you with the services and products you request for a fee.
– Research market opportunities, test products and special events using email or telephone, or by sending marketing messages about third-party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We provide content and individual advertising.
- We analyze the data of our users about how they use our services.
– We test changes in our Services and develop new functions and products.
– Troubleshoot problems that may arise with our Services, including answering questions directed to Support for our Services and resolving disputes.
- Manage Resources, including support and security systems.
– Alert, investigate and respond to incidents of fraud, unauthorized access or use of our services, violations of terms and policies, or other illegal conduct.
9.2. We may combine the information we collect or remove portions of the information to limit or prevent the identification of a specific user or device to assist with purposes such as research and marketing.
9.3. Social network plugins and social network applications are managed by the social network itself and are governed by their own rules of use, privacy and cookies policies. You should make sure you are familiar with them.
9.4. We usually collect or use information about you when we have your consent to do so, when we need the information to enter into a contract with you, or when the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not driven by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect or retain personal information or may need personal information to protect your interests or the interests of others. Examples of such use of information:
–Using information to create and manage an account. We need such information to provide relevant services.
– We use names and email addresses for marketing purposes. We do this with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- We collect data about the use of Resources and analyze them to improve our services. We do this based on your legitimate interest in maintaining and improving our services.
9.5. If you have any questions or need additional information about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 3 of this Policy.
10. Exchange of information
10.1. We do not rent, sell or transfer information that contains personal data of our customers) to third parties, except for the cases indicated in this Policy and provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. We share information as follows:
– We share information with other individuals/companies that we use to support our Resources. These companies provide us with services such as search technology, advertising, technical resource setup, authentication systems, billing, fraud detection, and customer support. Our service providers are committed to protecting your personal information and cannot use it for their own purposes.
We may transfer information about you in accordance with current legislation, including responding to requests from law enforcement and judicial authorities. Also, we may share your information when there is a threat to the physical safety of any person, violation of this Policy or other agreements or protection of legal rights and interests of third parties, including our employees, users or the public.
We may share your information in another way if you have asked us to do so or have given us your consent. For example, with your consent, we publish user reviews that can identify you.
10.3. Public information.
- When you comment on our blogs, news or communicate on our forums, electronic resources, this information can also be read by other people.
– When you create a profile on Resources, other users can view information about your profile. If you want to make this information confidential, go to the account settings.
10.4. When you create an account or user role with an email address that you received as an employee, contractor, or contractor (if they are a customer), they can find your account and take actions that may affect your account.
11. Storage of information
11.1. If the need to store information is provided by law, we will store your information for the period established by law. If you are not required by law to keep data, we will keep it for as long as we need or as agreed with you.
11.2. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and used it and/or as required by applicable law. Where there are technical restrictions that prevent the deletion of information or the requirement of anonymity, we retain personal data and limit its active use.
12. Freedom of choice.
12.1. This section describes the steps you can take to change or limit the collection or use of information about you.
12.2. You are not required to fill out a profile. If you have completed a profile, you can access and view this information. If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can make changes to your account settings.
12.3. You can opt out of email messages that we send to you. You can opt-out of these communications by clicking on the "opt-out" link in the email. Please note that we may send you one message to confirm that you wish to opt out. If you are a registered user of our Resources, or if you enter into agreements with us, we may continue to send you agreement-related communications (such as sign-up or billing communications) after you opt-out of marketing communications.
12.5. To change the way Google Analytics collects and uses your information, you can install the Google Analytics settings browser.
12.6. If you do not want us to see the location of your device, you can turn off geolocation on it, change your privacy settings, or opt out of sharing geolocation in your browser.
12.7. If you want to close your account, go to your account settings.
13. Confidentiality of personal data of minors
13.1. Our Services are not intended for or provided to persons under the age of 18 ("minors"). We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services and/or submit your information to us. We delete the information we collect and process from a minor without verified parental consent. Please contact us using the email address if you believe we may have information from or about a minor.
14. How we protect personal data
14.1. In order to keep your information safe, we use appropriate tools. Although we have done everything in our power to prevent unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Internet and our services are not 100% secure. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that the information we collect or store will always be 100% secure against unauthorized access or that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy. However, we are constantly reviewing and improving our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure and/or destruction of data.
14.2. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information beyond our control.
15. Changes to the Policy